Monday, November 21, 2011

Cant get enough of these earrings

I get to dress up about 3-4 times every week for church responsibilities I have.  Most people might not look forward to something like that.  But I LOVE it!  Not only am I still obsessing over my earrings gifted from my friend MadMim but THESE TIGHTS are on my fave list as well this season!  I found them at Nordstrom rack for $4 bucks! YES PLEASE!
 White Ruffle top: Garage Sell...or "hand me down"  which ever one sounds classier I guess.  A friend was having a garage sell.  I LOVED IT! She gave it to me FREE :)
Mustard Cardi: Target last year
Black high waist skirt: $1 bin from Mod Bod sale.  SCORE!
Black Suede wedge: DSW last year.  LOVE LOVE LOVE them still!
 Cutest kids ever:  Sorry they are ALL mine!  I LOVE when they want in on the photo action :)



No comments:

Post a Comment