Saturday, December 17, 2011

Jean Transformation!

Forever 21 jeans $19.99 Boot Cut

But I wanted skinnies.  I searched everywhere and couldnt find them for less than $40.  I refuse to spend that much money on a trendy pant.  So instead I made these :) from the Forever 21 $19.99 ones.




Transformation Process: SUPER EASY!  All I did was lay my favorite skinny jeans over the top of my Forever 21 red jeans (inside out) and pinned my red jeans along the line of my fave jeans.  Then sewed along that pin line.  Then zig zag stitch right outside of that straight stitch.  Then cut off the extra fabric.  Then I turned them right side out and...VOILA!
I have been on a high ALL day from my excitement.  I feel super crafty.  I saved money by not having to buy another pair of skinny jeans.  And it is a total rush to create something so cute that I have been wanting for quite sometime.   LOVE IT!

On a side note: My new favorite nail color is Essie-Mink Muffs
Here is another way I have glammed it up.  On my Sis.  Just add your fave glitter polish to the tips.  I love how chunky this glitter OPI polish was.  It looks so festive.  LOVE IT!


3 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh Beck! I LOVE it. VERY IMPRESSIVE!!

    They turned out amazing like you bought them. Way to GO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a Fashionista and Crafty?!? It's not fair really. Share the love.

    They turned out Super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete