Sunday, May 22, 2011

Im back!

I have to apologize for my lack of posts.  And I really do have GOOD reason I promise! But for now we will just lable it as "lack of a photographer" (my 8 yr old son was at school, when my daughter was taking her nap, which is when I blog...haha!)  But be excited bc Im super EXCITED! I have outfits from my birthday and outfits from my Vegas Girls trip.  So stay tuned...here are a couple sneak peaks!

These are my birthday jeans that I have been oogling ever since I saw them here.  And I finally have them and I am IN LOVE with them!!!

Top: Express
Belt: H&M
Jeans: Gap
Metallic flats: American Eagle

This dress is a clearance find from Target.  Slight resemblance of a flight stuartist now that I see it on here but, I still LIKE IT and got LOTS of compliments today at church :)
Dress: Target (on clearance-size XL that I took in the sides...not too bad eh!)
Cardigan: Target
Belt: H&M
Leather pumps: Journeyz

1 comment:

  1. You're so chic, Becky. I'm sure my husband wished I had an inkling of your fashion sense. :) That top pic reminds me the De La Soul song, Shopping Bags. "Shopping bags they weigh down her arms. Popping tags and collars her charm. All them things she got, she got from you."

    ReplyDelete