Tuesday, May 31, 2011

This Photoshoot stuff is AWKWARD!

DISCLAIMER:  Alright Im trying to be a good little Fashion Blogger and take pictures of myself in my favorite clothes and OOTD's.  But sadly, my pictures are SO unprofessional due to the fact that I have ABSOLUTELY. NO experience with posing AT. ALL!  So you have been forwarned...Please look past my awkward-ness and rather the cute attire I am trying to blog about :)

 It was windy and cold outside and what the H do you do with your hands!
 I was trying too hard to get a good shot with me being natural so I decided to get a little sassy.
 Then ended up doing this...This photoshoot stuff IS TOUGH!!!
I have to give major props to all my Fashion Blogs who make the whole OOTD photos look so easy and effortless.  Maybe I will get better with practice.  Hopefully for your sake I will! Wish me luck. haha! 

Outfit Details:
Striped top-Express
Cardigan-H & M
Belt- H & M
Orange pleated skirt- H & M
Brown pumps-my usual...from Journeyz

1 comment: