Monday, November 8, 2010

Family Picture Fashion


I am SOOOOO excited about this design board!!!! My friend came over today and was talking about her family pictures and how stressed she was about what to wear and I of course got super excited :) We went to my computer and she showed me the things she had already bought and we went from there. It was SO much fun! Her original items were her daughters grey ruffle dress, her sons black and grey argyle sweater, and her baby boys tan sweater with the leather patches. LOVE it! She also had her Union jacket from DownEast Basics. All really cute stuff but the problem was they were all tans, blacks, and greys. She needed color BAD! So here is what I came up with. I LOVE it!!!! The best part is we found everything at Target, Old Navy, Gap, and DownEast. Totally perfect stores for a family friendly budget. LOVE it even more!!!!


2 comments:

  1. I need your design board to be bigger so I can see the items or have it to where you can click on the picture and it will enlarge it. BTW how do you do a design board? That looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO excited! That was so fun and easy to decide on what to wear. You've got some fashionista talent! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete