Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My new favorite website!


I just heard about this website and Im so stoked about it! I have shopped in the Tilly's store a couple years ago while we were in California vsiting. And I remember LOVING the clothes and the PRICES! But then I forgot about it thinking it was just a cool California store I would have to hit up next time we were in town. But my sister pointed out that they have an online store. LOVE IT!!!! Here are my favorite items as I was browsing last night. And several of them have made it to my Christmas list. Hint Hint Isaac: once again I am making life easy for you to shop for me. Just click the picture and it will take you to the checkout :)















Funniest part is after I saved all my pictures to my post I realize that everything I LOVED are ALL neutrals. Grays, and Blacks....At least with neutrals you can spice things up with color in your accessories right!

2 comments:

  1. You are too funny:) Ya, life will be a lot easier now that you've found Tilly's! :) crazy girl

    ReplyDelete