Sunday, April 3, 2011

OOTD


I am loving this new tank of mine from Old Navy.  Im pretty sure I will be wearing it with my bday outfit on Friday.  Unless I get some new clothes from my hubby....we shall see! :)  Have I mentioned I am SO excited my bday coming up.  The big 3-0!!!!!  I cant wait! I LOVE birthdays!  So here is a simple outfit of the day.  Im liking simplicity lately and neutral colors.  But it will be warming up soon and when it does COLOR will be hitting my wardrobe.  I promise!

OOTD details:
White ruffle neck tank-Old Navy
Grey Cardigan-borrowed from sis
Suede skirt-Abercrombie and Fitch (back in the day)
Pearl and silver bangles-gift from Hubby and he cant remember where :)
Leather stilettos-Journeys (back in the day)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE! Ok, so you need to come dress me every day and decorate my house. Deal? Love you!

    ReplyDelete