Friday, October 14, 2011

She's Got Legs...And She Knows How to Use Them!

Im totally LOVING this Fall weather.  I have been wearing skinnies and flats practically everyday.  So perfect for my style and my closet :) Here are some outfits I have been drooling over on Pinterest.  This flowy shirt is so light and the length is perfect! LOVE the turquoise studs and LOVE the bag!


 I dont have a colored pair of skinny jeans yet but it is definitely on my todo list!  And Im totally into these red ones.  And the denim shirt!!!! This is a must this Fall.  Im seeing them ALL over my fashion blogs.  Love it!


Look at these gorgeous red pants.  They are so classy with this blouse.  LOVE!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this whole look!!! I love the sheer, flowly blouse, and I LOVE the casual jeans and leather bag.  Perfect!
We are needing to get family pictures soon and I will be working on my fashion board for our whole family of 5.  So stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. Please come dress me!! I'm a spaz. :) love all the things you pick out!

    ReplyDelete